Thursday, July 27, 2006

In the presence of extreme cuteness!

I just had to share... is this outfit not freakin' adorable?? I had a little extra time one morning this week and Jo wanted wear here hair down since she'd had it braided most of the week before. Dad didn't like the halter top but I think she worked it! And she even put on some of her Cinderella lipgloss. Would you believe that she went to day care wearing this outfit and came back home without a spot on it? The must have really liked it if they kept her away from the blue paint!



2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Dude...she is sooooooooooooooo beautiful. I bet dad won't let her see boys until she is 75 and has lost al her own teeth.

Can I have her?? She is the cutest girl ever

4:59 AM  
Blogger The Mad World of Me said...

She is sooooooooooooo gorgeous! Love that outfit and way to go getting it back clean from Day Care too!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home