Monday, July 10, 2006

I'm sooo stoked!

I recieved a huge box in the mail today!

I scored a huge lot of adhesives and tearing edge rulers on Ebay! Look what $124 can buy!


































I was down to my last box of herma dotto when I hit my slump... now I'm ready to go when ever I start up again. Some women get giddy over diamonds.... I'm ready to squeal over adhesive... scrapper at heart...

Of course, that means that I've blown all of my scrap stash fundage... time to make somemore!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn :) said...

you are nuts woman...look at all that adhesive!! Well..guess you can't stop scrappin' altogether now can ya??

11:08 AM  
Blogger The Mad World of Me said...

OMG how fabby is that little lot (not so little lot??). Looks like you will never have an excuse for sticking down the next LO!!

Enjoy.
Jacqui.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home