Friday, June 30, 2006

Progress!!!!!!!!!!

Last night I started categorizing my pictures. My shoebox full of pictures is well on it's way to being neatly stored in one of those $6 Rubbermaid photo storage boxes. I found some plastic clamshells to store them in by what ever category I choose. They snap shut and fit perfectly in the photobox...25-26 in a box. I happened to come across a ton of these one day a few months ago for $.70 for a package of 4... now I wish I had gotten more cuz I'm in love!


The picture shows all of the different things that the box can accomodate, it even comes with a little foam popdot that can be used to keep your CD's in place. Pentagal makes them, you can find that at http://www.pentagal.com and look up PhotoKeeper... I love that company...no muss, no fuss and no fancy, hard-to-remember names!

It's designedto hold up to thirty-six 3"x5", 4"x6" and 4"x7"photos. You can also store your negatives and/or a photo CD. Made of photo safe acid free plastic.

I'm lovin this organizational kick! I'm going to get so much done in the next few weeks that I'm gonna fly back to scrapbooking like an organized bat out of clusterhell!

Tonight... I catalog my layouts... somebody stop me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn :) said...

DUDE...I have those exact boxes but didn't know you could get FILLERS for them!! How cool are those?? That would help me tremendously!! You go girl..organize away...can't wait for you to scrap again though!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home