Tuesday, September 26, 2006

...Yes... I think I DO like it!...

I finally finished the layout that I'd started on Thursday. I didn't get to it this weekend at all thanks to my laundry escapades, so yesterday I put the finishing touches on it.

I know that some may say that it's too plain (I had a hell of a time stitching this baby at work incidentally!) and that it needs more. I actually caught myself trying to imagine what would be pleasing to the masses. I was going to doodle up the waves and grunge it up a bit more, paint the pictures... then I stepped back and asked myself: Do YOU like it as it is?

The answer was Hell yeah! I love it as is! The doodling was a little hard for me at first because I have been so anti doodling, but somewhere along the way I started flowing across the page! Doodling is not nearly as scary as I thought it was!

This was definitely a liberating experience. It feels so good to let your heart decide when the layout is finished!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn :) said...

well it looks fantastic...just as it is!! Great layout...love those pics of Jo!!

3:22 PM  
Blogger The Mad World of Me said...

It be gorgeous woman!

loving the waves oh soooooooo much.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kim Sonksen said...

Pardon??

Why would anyone say that it needs more?? This is perfect the way it is and I am glad you listened to your inner self

5:02 PM  
Blogger Tessa Ann* said...

This is a really, really cute layout :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home